Hosted Soft switch & Billing
The hosted turn Key telecom solutions, provided by gmstech is designed for anyone who wish to start their own telecom business but do not want to make investments in hardware & software or those who has an existing business where it has grown need to scale up but do not have the ability to buy their own equipments.
GMS offers carrier grade turnkey Telecom solution at an affordable monthly rent, with immediate implementation and without any deployment risks. Our Data centers are located in a state of the art facility in USA and in UK with multiple internet backbone connectivity with major uplink providers. Our Network Operation Centers (NOC) monitors all servers at all times and take care of any unlikely problems that you may experience. Our team perform (24/7 365 days) routine maintenance and run scheduled checks to make sure that everything running properly and leaving you more time to focus on your busines.
Instead of buying and maintaining a telecom infrastructure, GMS provides an alternative. Now, you can run your telecom business without making a large investment. There are several reasons to move from “traditional in-house applications” to Hosted services, such as more frequent updates, higher level of service, and lower cost. The Hosted model has flourished recently because of the many benefits it offers to telecom businesses of all sizes and types. Some of the benefits that are driving customers to take advantage of Hosted Softswitch.
- Lower Initial Costs: Hosted Softswitch is subscription-based service. No license fees mean lower initial costs. Monthly fee is up to 100 times lower than the purchase price.
- Affordability: Hosted Soft-switch subscription includes maintenance and support. You can save money by subscribing to Hosted Softswitch instead of hiring additional VoIP/Asterisk specialists for your company.
- Free Upgrades: You get the latest version and updates completely FREE of charge!
- Reduced primary investment in server hardware: Since GMSVoIP oversees your hardware, as long as you have a laptop with an Internet connection, you can manage your VoIP business from anywhere in the world through your web browser.
- Quick implementation and shorter deployment time: We can have the system up and running within 24-72 hours!
- Time savings: Managers will have more time to focus on their tasks because they won’t have to manage their telecom system.
- Redistributed VoIP/IT Budget: By outsourcing software functionality to GMSVoIP you’ll benefit from cost savings in infrastructure requirements and IT personnel knowledge requirements.
- Maintenance: Software deployment and maintenance is handled elsewhere, allowing you to focus on your core competencies to run your business.
As a global telecom solutions provider, we offer wide range of solutions for both Windows and Linux based platform and all hosted VoIP solutions come with a dedicated server and dialers where appropriate. So you can start your telecom Business almost instantly.
Our hosted solutions can be used to provide and run business in SIP terminations, call back, Calling cards, call shops, Reseller level III, call origination using both Pc2Phone and Mobile voip. The system can also be expanded quickly as you grow your business without worrying about sourcing a new system.
However, If you are not sure of the solutions you need, feel free to contact one of our expert trained sales consultant who will only be pleased to advise you with correct solutions and provide you with a live demo. Alternatively you can contact us by email- firstname.lastname@example.org